vrijdag 20 november 2015

BIRTHDAY SCARF








This was a very special request.
A man is turning 80 and his family wanted to give him a handwoven scarf.
They came over for a visit (with the man of 79).
He told me he didn't like dark colours

and  he also preferred more calm motifs,
instead of me changing colour and design all the time.

He tried on this scarf:
http://ilseacke.blogspot.be/2015/05/national-scarf-two.html
and the colours were just perfect.
I tried to translate it in wool and this is the result.
It's a very big man so it's a very big scarf.
This weekend it will be handed over,
I hope he likes it...





2 opmerkingen:

  1. I imagine he will love it, what a wonderful eightieth birthday present!

    And I was wondering why there was only one pattern throughout ;)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen